Financial planning is not one-size fits all. We understand that every client is different and we work with you extensively to understand your unique financial goals. Here's an overview of our process to develop Your Financial Plan:
Phase I - INTRODUCTION
- A discussion of your goals and objectives
- Provide an overview of the financial services industry
- Review our experience and credentials
- Explain compensation, fees and/or expenses
Phase II - DISCOVERY
- Clarify your objectives
- Measure your risk tolerance & time horizons
- Assess your investable & personal assets, liabilities and insurance coverage
- Address asset titling, account registrations, insurance and estate documents
Phase III - YOUR FINANCIAL SOLUTION
- Demonstrate financial models related to your objectives
- Propose Portfolios and/or other financial instruments
- Convey investment policy statement
- Outline of income and family protection needs
- Discuss estate documentation, plans and needs
Your Financial Plan is customized to meet your needs; there will be no other plan like it. We analyze an immense number of mutual fund portfolios, separate accounts, portfolio strategists and insurance companies for use in your plan based on your specific goals and objectives.
Phase IV - IMPLEMENTATION
Here we put your plan in play and partner with you in maintaining a disciplined perspective. If necessary and as you wish, we implement and coordinate your plan in conjunction with other professional tax, legal and strategic advisors.
Phase V - PROGRESS
Your Financial Plan is a dynamic and evolutionary process. Our progress discussions are a critical phase to maintaining your plan. We are always available for phone or email communication throughout the year but nothing replaces a live meeting to review your plan, accounts, and the changes in your life or business that dictate the need to make adjustments as necessary. Our goal is to keep you as an informed client for life.
Contact Viditz-Ward Financial Services today to let us create a plan for you.